RSS

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Crafturday Creative Mess 11 - Thank you cards

 It has taken me a while to write and send out thank you cards for the gifts we’ve received for Diwali. To me, writing a thank you card is serious business. I really want each one to be heart felt, and to let the giver know how meaningful their gift truly is to me. Each card has unique thoughts, and because of this I usually only complete 1 or 2 cards once I finally sit down to write.

It is more interesting for me to use different cards, instead of the same ones each time (even though I know they are going out to different people). That is where my new Butterfly craft punch comes in. I’ve had these cheap, plain cards hanging around for a while. All it took was a few pieces of scrap paper and voila! a new look to otherwise plain cards. You can also give a new look to generic thank you cards, if there are any lying at home. My thank you cards were made of butterflies all lined up and punched from many different colors of paper.

Also, if you haven’t already seen them, butterfly collages are a really fun way to use this punch, too.



You can show off your awesome and inspirational projects, crafts, recipes, and anything that you’d like to {spotlight} from your blog every week at CCM linky party! The “Crafturday creative mess” linky party is open from Saturday  through Tuesday every week......
If you are participating in Crafturday Creative Mess  then please put your PERMALINK into the “url” box for inlinkz – and link back to my blog so everyone gets to know about CCM linky party.

If you'd like to include the CCM button in your post, grab the html code from underneath the CCM logo on the side bar to the right.

To receive the latest posts, as well as updates, have CHITRASUTRA  delivered right to your Inbox.  You'll find a link to subscribe via Email on the sidebar to the right.  Thanks for reading.... so glad you are here!



Note: Images that are not watermarked are collected from various sources on web.


15 comments:

Sudha said...

Wow awesome creation dear. I like the elegance look, the cheerful colors too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

painted princess collection said...

All your blog posts are very innovative and interesting neelima.Thanks for your comments.
anandhirajan

Dr Sonia S V said...

lovely ideas. Thank You for dropping by my blog
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Neelima.. thats sooooooooooooo pretty!! Im going to share it with my little one too.. :-)

viji said...

wow
This is pretty and cute,
viji

shalini said...

Very Pretty...... Came here from ColoursDekor. Linking to your Party.

Neelima said...

Thank you all :)

Preethi Vaidya (Woodooz) said...

Hi Neelima.. Wonderful blog. Thanks for giving us an opportunity to showcase our work. Good luck!

notyet100 said...

Supercool,..

Q @ JAQS said...

Very pretty :0)

Love for you to join my Linky Party - JAQS "Made by ME" at http://www.jaqsstudio.com/2011/11/made-by-me-6-linky-party-and-features.html

The Rosenau's said...

Beautiful! thanks for sharing!

Julianne
www.sewfantastic.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Not only a thank you card but a hand crafted thank you card! That is extra special! Very nice! Thanks for sharing it!

Angela Young said...

How sweet! My daughter LOVES butterflies and would have a great time making her own thank you cards. Thanks for sharing the idea! Also, I really like that you explained your blog title... it's so clever! I love it!

Unknown said...

lovely creations neelima...

jaya gupta said...

Lovely.. Where can I get the punch machine??