RSS

Monday, October 17, 2011

My 50th post- An untold love story of 2 birds

There was something special about that day..... In years, I had unsually woken up to the chirping of the birds. I opened the curtains to let the first rays of the sun enter the room. The air was crisp. My room overlooked the jasmine creeper.
I opened the window and found that there were 2 wild song birds that perched on the creeper. I had muttered “Perfecto”
The artist in me was aroused. They became my muse..... the inspiration i needed to start a painting. But I didnt have the time to get my canvas, paintbrushes and position myself close to the window because wild birds are often difficult to approach and they never stay in one place for long. Due to the small size and fast-paced behavior of songbirds I quickly grabbed my camera which was lying on the table. Movement is your biggest foe when it comes to birds. With this little stategy my bird photography turned out to be very rewarding....

I am gonna share my exquisite avian images for all you guys to enjoy.... and here it is “The untold love story of two birds”......
There was talking and grooming between the birds.

Things got interesting after a lot of mutual grooming and food sharing.....


In all these years I have clicked thousands of pictures but capturing these two birds gave me immense satisfaction and happiness, I just cant explain in words. The best part is perching of the birds early in the morning was all natural and not “set-up”.
Now I wait fervently every morning for the birds to perch so that I can capture few beautiful pictures.

Thanks for stopping by! Linking it to The weekly story wk 53
Grab my blog button.......

8 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

So sweet
Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

looks soo happy and sweet indeed....ur capturing s simply superb...congrats for ur 50th post and expect more amazing posts 4rm u dear

Iniyaal said...

So sweet :) Loved these photos. Lucky you to see the happy in-love couple by the fragrant jasmine creeper by your bedside window.

My Inspired Reality said...

How sweet, loved the story and the photos:)

Anu@MyDreamCanvas said...

Very sweet and congrats!

Neelima said...

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Oh.. wow!! so so sweet!! What lovely photos.. and a stunning story!! :-)

notyet100 said...

:) my timing is never perfect with this