RSS

Monday, August 15, 2011

Anniversary greeting card...

Hi everyone this a greeting card that i made for my sister's wedding anniversary. So the card looks like this......
Addition of a box is a unique feature of this greeting card

I used rhine stones, colored paper and glitter pens to draw and decorate the stems and vines aroung the flower.

To make the flower cut the shapes of petals and color them. Then arrange the flower and glue it together carefully

It is simple greeting card and i hope everyone likes it.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

this card is pretty neelima...cute too

Neelima said...

Thank you :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Neelima this is so elegant and beautiful . I like the grand look you have achieved. Its a special card indeed. Lovely pink and the swirls are hand drawn I am guessing!
Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Neelima said...

Thanks sonia..... yes those swirls are hand drawn.

Judy said...

This is super gorgeous! I love the flower, ribbon and how you did some hand drawing on it. It looks so beautiful. I'm now following your awesome blog. Have a great week:)

Neelima said...

Thank you so much judy.... i love your blog

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! You made that card.. wow!! wow!! So so pretty.. elegant.. gorgeous... intricate work! Lovely.. The choice of colours is awesome.. Im so pleased you linked in.. Thank you!! :-)

Neelima said...

Thank you patricia..... i should be thankful to you for giving me a chance to link my post :)

notyet100 said...

Card looks so cute

Juhi said...

Hey neelima the card is just gorgeus n the fact tht u made everything by hand is amazing wow!

Neelima said...

@juhi ,notyet100:Thank you so much :)

Jaya Christina said...

Wow. is is gorgeous. those swirls are perfect!! And love the bling too... A lovely CAS card.
And u have a beautoful handwriting.. I am envious! :)
Thanks for playing along at CraftyJC Simplicity Challenge

Neelima said...

Thank you so much jaya......