RSS

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Craftuday Creative Mess 1 - Affordable Wall Art

My first post for Crafturday Creative Mess is affordable wall art. You can create this beautiful wall art for less than 40 rs(less than a dollar). I chose birds on power lines as my theme. You can choose any theme that you like.....

Supplies:
Plain black card, glue and a white colour pencil


Instructions:
1.Trace the shapes of birds in different sitting positions onto the black colored card using a white color pencil.

2.Cut out these shapes. Also cut two thin strips of card for the power lines.

3.Now glue these birds onto the power lines.

And you have created your new piece ofwall art. If you dont want to use black colored card use patterned paper of your choice.


I have included more pictures for a clear idea


Create as many power lines as you want and place them in your room. I hope you liked this tutorial...... if yes share this post with your friends. If you have tried making them, then click some bright pictures and send it to me at artchitrasutra@gmail.com and i will put up your pictures on my blog. I like kind comments too. Please feel free to drop a note! :) Thanks for stopping by!
If you started following C.C.M then please grab the blog button and spread the word


Note: Images that are not watermarked are collected from various sources on web.

2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Fantastic and elegant!

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Neelima said...

Thank you sonia :)