RSS

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I Still Like Swinging On the Swing!!

Swings are fun, be it a hollow tire swing or a rope swing. I love swinging on swings, always have and always will. Reminds me of being a child. Maybe its the innocence or just the fun of 'flying' through the air. For me swinging on the swings is a chance to lose myself out of reality, to escape the world and create my own. The best part is closing your eyes while you swing - you feel like you're flying. I revisit my childhood whenever i see kids swinging on the swings in a local playground. If you have a backyard with big old trees and if you love swinging then a rope swing is a must have. Go through these pics for more ideas....
If you love swinging and if you have beautiful pictures of swings at your home then please send it to me at artchitrasutra@gmail.com and get featured on my blog. I hope you liked this post please let me know by posting your comments and joining the site.

Note: Images which are not water marked are collected from various sources on web.

1 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

We just installed a hammock cum swing in our living room and your post is so heartwarming. My daughter also is right now practicing a poem titled "swing"[ in Hindi] for a recitation competition!